Build using private local repository¶
- Local Docker
- Kubernetes cluster access
- Private local repository setup in the cluster with local access
- use the project k8s-local-docker-registry
- “127.0.0.1:5000” will be used as the repo host url
Ensure the prerequisites are in place and the correct ports available.
# Check that the private local registry works (set -x && curl -X GET http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2/_catalog && \ docker pull busybox && docker tag busybox 127.0.0.1:5000/busybox && \ docker push 127.0.0.1:5000/busybox)
Updating components and redeploying into cluster¶
Basic process of how to test code changes in cluster.
- Stop seldon core if its running.
- Build and push the component that was updated or all components if necessary.
- Start seldon core.
- Deploy models.
Below are details to achieve this.
Building all components¶
Build all images and push to private local repository.
start/stop Seldon Core¶
Building individual components¶
./cluster-manager/build-private-repo ./cluster-manager/push-private-repo ./api-frontend/build-private-repo ./api-frontend/push-private-repo ./engine/build-private-repo ./engine/push-private-repo